Fancy a life-change? Love Yoga? Think you can TEACH Yoga?
On Sunday 17th September 2017, at Fountains Court in Scarborough we welcome Steve Avian for a FREE workshop exploring Shamayoga Teacher Training 2 – 3.30pm
In this session, you will:-
- Get a feel for the world recognised 200-hour Yoga Alliance-certificated course , now in our 12th year.
- Sample a free class, mats provided
- Meet prospective students and those already booked
- Get an overview of course topics and workshops
- Engage in a question and answer session
- Pick up a calendar and registration form
- Have the opportunity to register for the course on the day
For further information, visit www.shamayoga.org.uk ,
Steve Avian on 07792557105 .
This one year teacher training programme covers all aspects of yoga practice and theory, being a primarily experiential approach to learning and teaching yoga in the 21st century. It includes plenty of practical teaching opportunities. Groups are limited to 12 and at present there are 8 places available. Most trainees go on to successfully teach and form part of the wider yoga community to which Shamayoga offers ongoing opportunities for development.